follow us on@FLRinAZ
Fishers Landing Resort
General questions/concerns regarding the Resort - Shelley@FishersLandingResort.com
- Debbie Lisk - Operations Manager (Bar/Grill, Store, and Campground Office) CAMPGROUND OFFICE 928-539-9495
Available Thursday through Monday, but you can leave a voice-mail or send e-mail anytime.
- Rent payment remittance, electric power payments
- Campground info, available sites and reservations, boat and/or trailer storage
- Scott Anderson - Associate Manager / Bar Manager 928-782-7049
- Special event requests at the Bar/Grill, or updates on live entertainment
- Pat Robinson - Store/office Manager 928-782-7049
- JR Blakemore - Facilities/Boat Shop Manager 928-920-7396
Fisher's Landing Boat Shop - Jason Young928-343-2776
Hours: 8am - 4pm Mechanic on Duty 7 days a week
Licensed drivers are required on all vehicles driven at Fisher's Landing Resort and associated property
This includes ANY vehicle, including golf carts, Razors, side-by-side, motorized vehicles!
ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN BEHIND THE WHEEL! NO OFF-ROADING in any of the PARKS!
Physical Address Mailing address:
10882 N. Fisher's Landing Rd, Yuma, AZ 85365 P. O. Box 72188 Yuma, AZ 85365
Take Hwy 95 North out of Yuma to Martinez Lake Rd. and head west all the way in until you arrive at Fisher's Landing Store/Bar.
Stay for a drink and a bite to eat!
Website questions, suggestions, photo submissions, or contributions?
Please send e-mail to Shelley Tancil at: